Opinion of ALLI asbl (free translation in English) on the bill 7977 on compulsory schooling until 18 years of age transmitted to the Chamber of Deputies.
Discussions are underway with the parliamentary groups.
Be the change you want to see in the world – Gandhi
On Friday 24 and Saturday 25 September 2021, the very first edition of Challenge For A Better World will take place at the Lycée classique de Diekirch, a unique event organised by the Fondation Follereau Luxembourg as part of its missions to raise awareness and educate people about sustainable development.
ALLI asbl has collaborated in the organisation of this event, which we hope will be inspiring. We will be there, come and meet us to exchange, share, discuss, dream, dare, celebrate, be and become together! Let’s be the change.
Round table in French / German on 24.09.2021
Towards an holistic, conscious and living education?
Workshops, screenings, theater, concerts on 25.09.21
More info here https://ffl.lu/2021/08/challenge-for-a-better-world/
We have the honour to invite you to take part in the ordinary general meeting of ALLI asbl, which will take place on Friday 12 March 2021 at 6 p.m. virtually. A ZOOM link will be communicated to you on 12 March at 5 pm at the latest. The deliberations will focus on the following agenda:
1. Presentation of the activity report and current projects;
2. Approval of the 2020 accounts and the 2021 budget;
3. Appointment and dismissal of Chairman, Vice-Chairman, auditor and change of statutes.
4. Renewal, appointment and dismissal of members of the Board of Directors ;
5. Miscellaneous questions from participants
We would like to remind you that in accordance with the provisions of the statutes and internal regulations :
– The Ordinary General Meeting can only deliberate if more than half of the members are present and 2/3 for the appointment of the presidency. Your presence at this general meeting is necessary. If you are unable to attend, you may be represented by a proxy of your choice, with a power of attorney (inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org).
– The right to participate in the meeting is reserved for 2020 and 2021 members only, who have paid their membership fees up to 12.03.2021.
We hope to see you there in sufficient numbers and will organise a face-to-face meeting as soon as possible.
ALLI asbl Committee
1. ALLI asbl’s general assembly will be held virtually on 12 March 2021 at 6 pm. We will communicate a zoom link to our 2020 members and new 2021 members as well as the agenda two weeks beforehand. Infos to become a member at the end of this mail.
2. LuDUS, the first democratic learning place for young people in Luxembourg, opens its doors in September 2021! More infos here https://www.ludus.lu
3. Our association operates on a voluntary basis only and according to our availability. There is no shortage of projects and ideas and volunteers to help are welcome. If you are interested, please let us know by email at email@example.com.
4. Following the publication of our recent letter to the Commissioner for Human Rights, we have been invited to present a workshop at the AERO online conference on Saturday 13 February 2021 at 9.30 am : Education as liberation, not imposition.
le Conseil d’administration
Association Luxembourgeoise pour la Liberté d’instruction
Verein für freie Bildung – Association for freedom of education