We have the honour to invite you to take part in the ordinary general meeting of ALLI asbl, which will take place on Friday 12 March 2021 at 6 p.m. virtually. A ZOOM link will be communicated to you on 12 March at 5 pm at the latest. The deliberations will focus on the following agenda:
1. Presentation of the activity report and current projects;
2. Approval of the 2020 accounts and the 2021 budget;
3. Appointment and dismissal of Chairman, Vice-Chairman, auditor and change of statutes.
4. Renewal, appointment and dismissal of members of the Board of Directors ;
5. Miscellaneous questions from participants
We would like to remind you that in accordance with the provisions of the statutes and internal regulations :
– The Ordinary General Meeting can only deliberate if more than half of the members are present and 2/3 for the appointment of the presidency. Your presence at this general meeting is necessary. If you are unable to attend, you may be represented by a proxy of your choice, with a power of attorney (inform us by email at email@example.com).
– The right to participate in the meeting is reserved for 2020 and 2021 members only, who have paid their membership fees up to 12.03.2021.
We hope to see you there in sufficient numbers and will organise a face-to-face meeting as soon as possible.
ALLI asbl Committee